Dear Prestigious Customer,
The whole world is in a state of emergency due to the unfortunate spread of a life-threatening virus, which has caused a global pandemic. People and companies are suffering from a hard time getting their way out and conforming to new maneuverings to cope with it. During such times, we wanted our valuable consumers to have sheer knowledge of how Black Eagle is dealing with such circumstances.
Primarily We would like to pay tribute and thanks to all those people working on the frontlines of battling COVID-19 and commend the actions of the UAE Government and local authorities in preventing the virus from spreading. Our sincere concern and sympathy are with all those who have been affected, and we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery to those currently suffering from COVID-19.
During these ruthless times, Black Eagle remains thoroughly devoted to the health and protection of our operators, our clients, the associations we assist, and inhabitants of the UAE. We are following the guidelines rendered by civic officials and medical professionals and are operating closely with the Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Municipality to halt the spread of the virus. We will continue to deliver service excellence across all obligations with as little severance as possible. We are focused on doing whatever can be possibly done to flatten the curve of the virus spreading while sustaining business progression, so our clients and partners can be confident they will receive the same levels of service.
HELPING OUR PEOPLE
We love and value our employees so firstly we make sure their health and safety aren’t at risk so they continue to provide services in the firms and buildings consigned to Black Eagle. We are determined towards staying connected and actively working for which our team is taking precautionary measures in line with up-to-date guidelines.
The guide-lines we tend to work with are as follows:
- Continuous COVID-19 risk assessment and implementation of healthy plans
- Regular disinfection and decontamination regimes of all Black Eagle’s staff accommodation facilities, including common areas, and transportation
- Provision of additional personal protective equipment, such as masks, gloves, eye protection, and disposable overalls, for all personnel
- Careful health monitoring of all employees, taking the temperature of each member of staff daily before shifts, immediately isolating any employees displaying symptoms
- Proactive COVID-19 testing of employees in partnership with Dubai Health Authority
- Establishment of dedicated isolation areas as a precautionary measure for employees who may have come into contact with individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19, to limit further exposure and mitigate the risk of the further spread of the virus
- Implementation of strict social distancing and safety protocols within our staff accommodation, dining and transport facilities
- Prevention of cross-contamination through stopping visitors into staff accommodation facilities and limitation of non-essential movement outside of the staff accommodation and Black Eagle headquarters
- Provision of disposable drinking receptacles to limit shared use
- Closure of recreational areas and a strict policy requiring employees to avoid social gatherings
- Work-from-home policies to limit our employees’ exposure, where appropriate
- Regular updates, health & safety guidelines, and posters shared throughout the whole business
MAINTAINING OUR BUSINESS
Black Eagle manages a perpetual status of operational aptness and is working across all teams and contracts to assure our kernel functions remain unaltered by COVID-19. Given the unparalleled level of change and the diverging dynamics with how COVID-19 is leveling, we are continuously evaluating all guidelines and instructions and are attentive to modify when required. Our teams are operating contingencies daily, and I am confident we are taking all steps possible to depreciate disruption to the services we deliver to clients.
We are making sure our apprentices are staying connected with each other, our customers, and our suppliers. We have multiple teleconferencing and video conferencing tools available, empowering our crews to maximize potency while remote functioning.
Black Eagle remains positive in the capability of its excellent team of skilled, dedicated, and committed people and our joint expertise to drive these challenging times and rise stronger. We are exultant to be doing our part in the battle against COVID-19 and we remain here to serve you when and where necessitated.
Wishing you the best through this period and hoping the signs of recovery shown in the national daily statistics mean the end is not too far away. Thank you for your continued trust in Black Eagle.
Chief Executive Officer